As a national IT solutions organisation specialising in all areas of IT, we are always looking for the right people to join our expanding business positions. We look for good IT Support, Infrastructure Management, Project Managers and Service Delivery Engineers.
Harbour IT has offices in Sydney, Norwest Business Park (Baulkham Hills), Melbourne and Brisbane. Our HarbourSat / HarbourISP business is headquartered in Mudgee.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harbour IT is committed to the principles of the Anti-Discrimination, Equal Employment Opportunity, OH&S and Privacy Acts and amendments.
Finding the Right Talent
For Harbour IT to meet our client’s expectations, we need to attract, recruit, equip, retain and develop truly exceptional talent in all areas of the business, in order that we provide customer service excellence in everything we do. With a mind-set focused around the meeting and exceeding client expectations then we, as individuals, as a company and as a client, will grow as a result.
This means ensuring that we all do our bit to ensure:
– All new staff members are inducted and feel welcomed into the business from day 1
– All staff feel engaged both in the business and in their team, and in seeing how their role is important to the business
– That we foster a ‘team spirit’ and are all part of a special team with similar core values (Inclusive of Family)
– That staff remain capable, motivated, pro-active and up to the tasks demanded of them
– That talent is recognised and rewarded appropriately, and that internal progression is encouraged
– That Personal Development Plans are in place to identify training opportunities for equipping staff with new and updated skills for progression within the company
– We have a strong management team to provide strong leadership and direction
– Our mission and value-set are outlined to all new employees at interview stage so that they can share with us in this vision