AUSTRALIA’S MOST INNOVATIVE managed CLOUD service is now FASTER and more flexible
Data is your most precious business commodity
The security, stability and availability of data and mission-critical workloads, are crucial to both day-to-day operations and the innovative projects driving your business. Trust CloudMetro to deliver continuous availability, highly secure, reliable storage with high-performance computing and 99.99% uptime.
CloudMetro key features:
- Enterprise-grade technology
- All-flash speed and
- Data held in multiple datacentres
- High redundancy at every level
- Total data sovereignty with real time data synchronisation
- State-of-the-art fibre technology
In an Australian first, CloudMetro is transforming datacentre economics by offering the speed and efficiency of all-flash storage as standard – accelerating your business capability with a fast, flexible and fully optimised cloud solution.
Speak to harbour IT about a custom cloud environment that scales and flexes with your business requirements.
Flexibility of a personalised hybrid cloud environment with next level performance, reliability and security.Adam Simpson
General Manager, Cloud Services
Instant data replication
Over multiple Australian datacentres
All flash speed & reliability
CloudMetro at a glance
CloudMetro video (2:11)
Harbour IT, a Cisco Premier Certified Partner, specialises in Cloud and Managed Services
The CloudMetro business advantage
CloudMetro Key services:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365
- Cloud Connect through Axon VX with Microsoft Express-Route & AWS Direct Connect
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Backup as a Service (BUaaS)
- Enterprise WAN Services (HarbourNET)
- Self Service Cloud Platform
Enterprise-grade speed and reliability is finally available to the Australian mid-market. Deployed for your organisation as a private or hybrid cloud, CloudMetro features all-flash storage and proven technology from the world’s leading providers including Cisco, NetApp, Pure Storage and VMware.
Leveraging Tier 3 (best) Australian datacentres and seamlessly complementing Cisco’s FlexPod and FlashStack reference architectures, CloudMetro offers non-stop computing, total data integrity and rapid disaster recovery. Data is instantly and continuously replicated with no inconsistency.
Aligned with key industry bodies such as APRA, our commitment to compliance and sound governance means CloudMetro is trusted by customers from key industries such as financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and retail.
Speak to Harbour IT about flexible Hybrid Cloud Solutions to suit your business.
Harbour IT, Australia’s cloud leader
At Harbour IT, we’ve built our reputation on customer service excellence. Known for our knowledgable, personable service, we offer a highly secure and flexible hosted and managed cloud solution based entirely in Australia – helping our customers to transform the way their businesses are run.
Our unique difference is being large enough to provide mid-market customers with extensive expertise, established processes and advanced enterprise level solutions, yet small enough to be hands-on and deliver the high-touch customer service the mid-market demands.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE IS THE CORE OF OUR BUSINESSMichael Giusti
CEO, Harbour IT
Whitepaper: REACHING CLOUD'S SKY-HIGH POTENTIAL
Learn more about using the Cloud for delivery of infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) in our latest whitepaper, developed in partnership with CIO. This 31 page report provides practical advice from experienced cloud analysts and managers on how IT and business leaders in midmarket organisations can best prepare for, and transition to, infrastructure hosting in a Cloud environment. You’ll learn:
- Top tips for moving IT infrastructure to the cloud
- All the seasons: Reaching for cloud’s sky high potential
- Cloud has arrived: The uptake just keeps growing
- Sunny forecast: The case for Cloud
- Cold fronts: Cloud challenges
- Warm front: Cloud and security comes of age
- Summer breeze: Choosing the right partner