Harbour IT Lucky Door Prize COBA Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participation in this Harbour IT Lucky Door Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these terms. Information and instructions on how to participate form part of these terms.
- The Promotion Period starts 10th November 2019 and closes 4pm 12th November 2019. (Promotion Period).
- There will be a total of 1 draw during the Promotion Period, taking place at 4pm on the 12th November 2019.
- The promotion is only open to individual Australian residents who are 18 years of age or over, and who are not employees (or their immediate family members) of the Promoter, its related companies or agencies associated with this Promotion who attend the Harbour IT stand (stand CAFE 3) at the COBA 2019 during the Promotion Period (Participants). Participants under the age of 18 must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter this Promotion and to agree to its Terms.
How to Enter
- To enter the Draw, Participants must visit and complete the entry form at the Harbour IT stand (stand CAFE 3) at COBA2019 between 5pm 10th November and 4pm 12th November 2019.
- Each Participant may enter each the draw once. Multiple Entries for each draw are not permitted.
- Each prize is a Canon EOS M5 Single Lens Kit valued at $999
(collectively the Prize)
Claiming the Prize
- There will be one draw during the Promotion Period, each taking place at the Harbour IT stand on the following times:
- Draw 1 at 4pm on 12th November 2019;.
- The first valid Entry drawn will win the Prize.
- The Winners will be notified via phone or email specified in their Entry within two days of the prize draw. Winner’s names will also be published on Converga’s Linkedin profile (https://www.linkedin.com/company/harbourit/) following the draw.
- The Winner may be required to provide personal information (such as a home address) in order to claim the Prize.
- If the Winner does not claim its prize by the time indicated by the Promoter in the notification, or if a Winner cannot be contacted as specified in these Terms, or cannot provide suitable proof as to Eligibility, or compliance with these Terms and Conditions, it will forfeit the Prize.
- If the Winner forfeits the Prize, a secondary draw may take place at 9.00am (AEST) 1 July 2019 at the head office of the Promotor, The Park Estate, 5 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The Winner will be notified via phone or email within two days of the secondary draw and their name will be published on Harbour IT’s Linkedin profile (https://www.linkedin.com/company/harbourit/) following the draw.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
Participant’s Warranties and Indemnity
- Harbour IT is not liable to Participants for any and all costs or claims arising from a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Each Participant is fully responsible for any costs required for or associated with an Entry (eg. COBA 2019 entry fees). To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes any liability for such Entries or any costs borne by the Participant relating to such Entries.
Conditions that may Invalidate Entries, Participants or the Promotion
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entry where it reasonably suspects that the Entry fails to comply with relevant law, breaches these Terms and Conditions, or the Participant has failed to meet the Eligibility criteria.
- If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion.
Collection of Personal Information
- The Promoter uses a commercially reasonable level of skill and care in providing the Promotion digital platforms and running the Promotion. However, as with any digital service, the Promoter cannot guarantee that these will be live or error free at all times.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies, or, purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as other implied warranties under any legislation in Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) – whether direct, indirect, special or consequential – arising in any way out of the promotion, including (without limitation) out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any Entry that is late, lost, altered or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter; or
- any tax liability incurred by a Participant.
- All money amounts in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian Dollars inclusive of GST.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms are governed by the laws in New South Wales. All Entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
- The Promoter is Harbour IT Pty Ltd of Building A, The Park Estate, 5 Talavera Road Macquarie Park NSW 2113 (ABN 28 096 093 453) Ph: 13 23 53 (Promoter).