Security information and event management
Get ahead of cyber threats with advanced detection and a unified view of your IT security
In a volatile and fast changing threat landscape, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) plays a vital role in keeping your business productive by defending your IT infrastructure against malicious attacks and protecting vital business and customer data.
Get ahead of cyber threats with advanced detection and a unified view of your IT security. Download our SIEM product flyer as a handy reference to share with colleagues.
Advanced SIEM capability
- Threat detection
Correlate events from multiple sources to detect threats faster
- Threat intelligence
Recognise abnormal activity, assess the risks, and prioritise your response
- Advanced analytics
Automated analysis and machine learning produces insights from masses of data
- Advanced threat detection
Monitor, analyse and detect threats across the kill chain
- Improved Incident Response
Limit damage and reduce recovery time and cost
- User monitoring
Pinpoint breaches and uncover misuse
Smart, scalable, analytics-driven
With a multitude of access points to your business network, infrastructure and data, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) is an essential means of staying ahead of security threats, both external and internal. However, it can be complex to set up your own system, expensive to maintain and requires highly trained staff for ongoing management.
Built on the industry-leading Splunk Enterprise, Harbour IT security information and event management offers a fast, efficient and scalable solution for staying on top of threats to your information security. Managed from our Sydney-based security operations centre (SOC) by a team of experienced, certified security analysts, Harbour IT SIEM not only solves common security use cases, but detects and defends against advanced threats as well. With sophisticated analytics-based detection and automated response processes, Harbour IT security information and event management also decreases time to remediation.
Why does your business need SIEM?
- Adhere to compliance standards
- Reduce security risks
- Maintain auditable records of security information and events
- Detect and respond to threats
- Gain access to our Certified Security Experts
- Improve troubleshooting and incident response with centralised, searchable logs
- Protect your business by staying ahead of ransomware
- Built on industry leading SIEM platform – Splunk
Advanced, industry-leading and cost effective
Harbour IT makes it simple and cost effective to enjoy the benefits of industry-leading SIEM in your business. Get machine learning, automation and data insights on your side in a smart, highly responsive and agile security information platform. Harbour IT SIEM gives your business the technology advantage against cyber attacks with a proven, big data-based security intelligence platform that will also reduce the workload of your IT team.
Harbour IT SIEM can also be deployed as part of our complete suite of security services and solutions.
Key features of Harbour IT SIEM:
- Instantly centralises and aggregates security events
- Correlates threat detection across a range of data sources
- Detects ransomware outbreaks
- Supports any machine data plus a variety of collection mechanisms
- Provides ad hoc searching and reporting for advanced breach analysis
- Generates insights for detailed investigation and incident analysis
- Reports on security and compliance
- Managed by Harbour IT’s certified security engineers
- Provides plain English recommendations for responses
Smart detection and security event management are critical to any organisation’s security management framework.
Head of Security Solutions