Safeguard your Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service
HARBOUR IT AND VEEAM DELIVER A COMPREHENSIVE AVAILABILITY STRATEGY
Your business success relies on the seamless delivery and availability of mission-critical systems to your workforce and customers. This makes it critical that you have a reliable disaster recovery plan.
Harbour IT Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) provides rapid failover for your systems by replicating either key systems and applications or your entire data centre. In the event of an incident, your business continuity is protected, ensuring minimal disruption, rapid data recovery and a quick return to full operational capacity.
Our expert consultants will work with you to design a solution that fits your business requirements as well as helping with ongoing management to ensure you get the best value from the solution.
Harbour IT, a Veeam Gold CSP Partner, specialises in Cloud and Managed Services
Entrust your business continuity to the industry leader
Partnering with Veeam, Harbour IT offers industry-leading DRaaS as part of a comprehensive availability strategy. Veeam Cloud Connect VM replication, provides fully integrated, fast and secure cloud-based disaster recovery, with features including:
- A cloud host for DR with CPU (central processing unit), RAM (random access memory), storage and networking resource allocation from a DRaaS provider
- Full-site failover to a remote DR site from anywhere with just a few clicks through a secure web portal and partial-site failover to instantly switch over to selected VM replicas only
- Built-in network extension appliances to simplify networking complexity and preserve communication with and between running VMs, regardless of the physical location
- Full and partial failback to restore normal business operations
- 1-click failover orchestration for quick execution and site failover testing for failover simulation, without disrupting production workloads
- Single-port connectivity via a secure, reliable TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer) connection to a service provider with traffic encryption
- Multiple traffic-reduction technologies, including built-in WAN acceleration and replica seeding
Modern infrastructure offers a fast, flexible solution
Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service from Harbour IT gives your business the benefits of improved performance, flexibility, simple management and transparent cost control in an enterprise-grade, modern architectured and seamless disaster recovery solution.
Safeguarding your business efficiency, customer and corporate data should be a high priority for every organisation to ensure profitable operation and solid brand reputation.
Australia-wide, Harbour IT has you covered
Wherever your business is located, we can provide solutions and support for management of your IT systems. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and North West Sydney, we offer comprehensive services nationwide.
Download our Disaster product flyer as a handy reference to share with colleagues.