Harbour IT Insourcing
Harbour IT invested in its first Insourcing service desk team in 2008. The reason we made this step was because we needed a cost effective entry level service desk solution that would provide support for the three time zones in Australia and 24 x 7 support. We found the quality of candidates very encouraging and started a small team.
Today our Insourcing team has grown significantly. It now compliments our own IT and Administration services in Australia, as well as for many of our customers.
We have found that many businesses are faced with the same demands as we are and are seeking to deliver more for less.
Typically we can provide insourcing for our customers for less than half what it costs them here in Australia.
Traditionally insource service teams are tarnished by poor communication in particular. Our Manila employees are all very committed individuals, highly trained in the IT services and have excellent communication skills. The insourcing staff are dedicated to their job and are keen to provide their customers with first class service. Our new offices are state of the art in terms of high definition video conferencing, CISCO VOIP phone systems, 99.99% VOIP grade link.
We can provide the Service Ticket system delivered via Frontrange and HR/Office management services.
Enquire now to find out how you too can take advantage of this world class service.
- Staff contracted to customer fulltime
- 40 hrs per week per staff member
- Staff management and supervision
- Grade A building facilities (PEZA Compliant)
- 24x7x365 building access
- High Quality DIAMOND VOIP link with 99.99% SLAs (Sydney)
- PC with Dual Screen (laptop can be provided at extra costs)
- HR system to track staff login and logout times
- High speed business grade internet link
- HD video conferencing unit
- CISCO VOIP phones
- Local indial number per person (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane)
- ITIL Service Desk Frontrange Incident/SR System (SaaS) Per Operator
- 1300 Number
- 100 Number Indial Range
- Additional Internet Bandwidth
- VOIP Call Centre System with IVR and Call Centre Functions
- Overflow to Harbour IT
Why the Philippines?
- The Philippines is the world’s third largest English speaking country.
- English is an official language and is taught in all schools, and used extensively in universities and many offices.
- Similar time-zone; the same time as WA and 2 hours behind our east coast (AEST).
- Quality workforce. 350,000 graduates per year; 94.6% literacy rate.
- Filipinos can easily adapt to cultural differences because of the fact that Philippines had been colonized by foreign countries, giving Filipinos the better understanding and appreciation of other cultures, traditions and attitudes.
- Very accessible, only 7.5 hours flying time from Sydney.
- The Philippine-BPO scene ranks #1 in voice, surpassing India with US$5.7 billion in revenues and #2 in non-voice-complex services. (BPAP)
- The insourcing market in the Philippines is growing at a faster rate than any other location
- They are service oriented people. Filipinos around the globe have never failed to impress the service industry; from the medical, hospitality to the construction business and now, even to online world
- Since the Philippines formerly housed U.S. military bases, they benefited from the build-up of a tremendous trans-pacific communication infrastructure providing a large data communication bandwidth available.
Get in touch now
Need more information about Insourcing? Speak to the expert team at Harbour IT about Insourcing for your business and our entire suite of managed IT services.