Harbour IT’s business focus on Managed Services, IT Solutions and Cloud Computing Services makes us the ideal company to partner with when it comes to finding talented individuals in these competency areas to fill your own IT Contractor and/or Permanent staffing positions.
Harbour Resourcing delivers high quality, skilled staff when and where you need them. Whether you’re after a short-term, stop-gap solution, or a longer-term, project-based fulfilment, Harbour IT’s experienced resourcing team is always available and can usually supply staff who can walk straight into your office and begin work!
Hiring contract employees is a perfect solution for organisations in need of a temporary solution, for example, in the delivery of large projects, covering for employees on leave or during heavy, time-sensitive workloads. By resourcing through Harbour IT, you save time and money by using our industry expertise in providing the right resource at the right time.
- Project Managers – Project management is both an art and a science, and Harbour IT project managers are exceptional. Through a combination of extensive industry experience and skills development including in our ITIL-compliant processes and methodologies, we can ensure the success of one-off or ongoing projects.Harbour IT have a tried and tested method of strongly managing IT projects, rollouts and integrations. It’s all about delivery – delivery of services, delivery of product, delivery of functions and delivery of services.
- Contractors – When you need to augment your in-house team, we can supply you with qualified resources to provide the skills and capacity you need. Unexpected personnel shortages can be dire to an organisation but Harbour IT’s onsite support can help. Our resources include (but are not limited to):
– Desktop Engineers – Support for desktops, printers, etc
– Systems Engineers – basic server work
– Senior Engineers – support of complex servers / applications
– Consulting Engineers – consulting and complex technical work
– Project Managers – coordination for IT planning and project implementation
– On-going support – IT support for PC’s, printers and basic server work
- Training – As experts who invest heavily in our own professional development, our consultants and specialised training staff are well placed to help upskill your staff in key technologies and methodologies. We can tailor courses specifically to the requirements of your team and conduct training at your venue or ours.Harbour IT offer training on the software you use every day on your computer to manage your information. This includes web browsers, email accounts, Microsoft office products, accounting software, file management and database applications. In addition, Harbour IT has the knowledge, expertise and vendor relationships to run or coordinate sessions on specific infrastructure, web page design and maintenance or graphics and media.
Get in touch now
Need more information about IT Resourcing? Speak to the expert team at Harbour IT about IT Resourcing for your business and our entire suite of managed IT services.