A policy-driven infrastructure is a benefit IT leaders’ look for when choosing which cloud network to deploy. The ability to reduce management complexity, enable a common governance and security posture while leveraging the rich native services available in public clouds for scale and flexibility are some of the factors also considered.
However, the shift to the cloud brings about many challenges such as
- Inconsistent segmentation capabilities across hybrid instances pose security, compliance and governance challenges
- Complex operational models due to diverse and disjointed visibility and troubleshooting capabilities, with no correlation across different cloud service providers
- Managing secure connectivity across these hybrid data and application workload environments
- Multiple panes needed to configure, manage, monitor and operate these multicloud instances
- Training and learning new cloud native constructs
Cisco’s blogs discuss how to solve these challenges using Cisco ACI and how it plays a key role in enabling customers to embrace multicloud capabilities.READ MORE